Why is GT Sport, Forza Horizon 3, Motorsport 6/7, ... not supported?
It's not my fault that these games are not supported!
These games do not have a telemetry interface, so there is no way to access the data of the game! Especially the Xbox and Playstation but also the Windows Store are closed environments, where you cant get data from a game when the developer of the game does not add an interface.
So please ask the game developer not me. Ask why there is no telemetry support in the game and refer to other games which support such an interface.
As soon as a telemetry interface is available I'm happy to support the game, but until then there is nothing I can do about the situation.
Thank you for your understanding!
Known games without a telemetry interface:
- Forza Horizon 3
- Forza Motorsport 5,6,7
- Gran Turismo Sport
- WRC 7 (This game only has D-Box interface for motion simulators, but no telemetry interface for apps)
- Assetto Corsa on the Xbox (it's supported on PC and PS4, because a telemetry interface is available on these platforms!)
- The Crew (has only a motion interface for raceseats but no telemetry data)
- Dirt Rally & Dirt 4 on consoles (it's supported on the PC, because a telemetry interface is available there!)
- Need for Speed (all of them)
- Android racing games: I don't know any android racing game which has a telemetry interface
- Games on PS3: There is no game on PS3 which has a telemetry interface