DiRT3 Crash 10038 Bug Fix
If you get this error at the end of a stage, follow the instructions below:
DiRT3 has a nasty bug since version 1.2 which leads to crashes at the end of the stage when telemetry is activated.
- Download the ZIP file using this link.
- Extract the ZIP file to a folder of your choosing.
- Open the folder you created in the previous step, and then run DiRTTelemetryErrorFix.exe.
- Within 30 seconds (configurable via App.config) of starting DiRTTelemetryErrorFix.exe, start DiRT 3.
- DiRTTelemetryErrorFix.exe will automatically hook into the game process and will suppress the WinSock error.
Credits to RoccoC for creating this fix!