Forza Horizon 4
The Data Out Telemetry Option of Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox Series X/S is not working!
Screenshot from the official FH4 Known Issues List
Why is that important?
Data Out Telemetry sends data from Forza Horizon 4 to apps. If it does not work, no data can be send to external applications.
What does that mean?
You cannot use any app with Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox Series X/S
Which platforms are affected by this game bug?
Xbox Series X/S
Does it still work on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S?
Yes, the last Gen Xbox One Consoles are not affected by that problem.
Does it still work on PC?
Yes, the PC platform is not affected by that problem.
Who is responsible for that issue?
The game developer (Turn 10/Playground Games). They decided to not fix the bug in the game.
App developers have no influence on that decision, so there is nothing that we can do about it.
You like to complain?
Sure. Just submit a ticket to them on Support of Forza Motorsport.
Don't forget to mention that you need the Data Out Telemetry Option for Xbox Series X/S.
The UDP telemetry of Forza Horizon 4 is enabled within the HUD and Gameplay Settings of the game.
You must enter the IP Address and Port specified in the SIM Dashboard Android Application. The complete procedure is explained on this help page.
SIM Dashboard Forza Horizon 4 Configuration
First open the SIM Dashboard App, select the game Forza Horizon 4 from the Game list.
After that click on the Menu Entry UDP Config (on small devices it may be in the drop down menu in the upper right corner). The dialog shown on the screenshot appears.
Now remember the DATA OUT IP Address which is displayed there (Yours, not the one from the screenshot! :-)).
Also, remember the DATA OUT IP Port. The default is 5685, you can change it if required.
If your IP Address is not shown there, make sure that you are connected to your local WiFi or find the IP Address in the WiFi Settings of your device.
If the menuentry UDP Config is not visible
Open the Settings -> General Tab -> Select your gaming platforms and activate the Xbox Platform (Please note: This is also necessarsy if you are a PC Player and you are following these instructions)
Open the Game Options
Now open the Game Settings, from the Pause Menu Settings -> HUD and Gameplay
Set the options
- DATA OUT: ON.
- DATA OUT IP ADDRESS: The one from your Android device, that you got from the SIM Dashboard Config screen
- DATA OUT IP PORT: The one that you specified in the SIM Dashboard Config screen, default is 5685
Use the button F (PC) or X (XBOX) to edit the values
You are now ready to play the game!
Please note: If multiple devices in the network should receive the data, you can configure UDP Forwarding in the App to send data to your other devices
- Make sure that you have entered the correct IP Address and Port in the Game Options.
The IP Address can change from time to time, you either need to update it in this case or configure your Router to assign a static IP Address to your device
- Make sure that the DATA OUT Feature is set to ON
- Turn off and on the WiFi of your Android device
- Turn off the XBOX completly, then restart the XBOX and the Game
- Try to change the connection method (LAN/WIFI) of your XBOX. Sometimes the game outputs the data on the wrong interface. If you are on WiFi, try to connect via Lan Cable. If you are connected with a Lan Cable, try to connect via WiFi