Unknown Game started
If you see the message Unknown game started. Update the App it means:
- that your PC Application has detected a Game running on your PC that the App does not yet know
- and that your PC Application has a newer version than the Android App
Reasons and Solutions:
You have updated your SIM Dashboard PC Application, but not the SIM Dashboard Android App
Solution: Update the App.
- Open the Playstore Page of the App and click on Update
- If you see no Update, hit the back button of your device and open the Store page again (to clear the Cache of the Play Store). Then click on Update
- Still no Update? Updates are not always released to the whole user base, it can also take time until they are unlocked by Google. Just try again later
You have selected to receive Beta Updates for the SIM Dashboard PC Application, but you are not Part of the App's Beta Program
Solution: Try to get part of the Beta Program of the App
- Open the Playstore Page of the App and scroll to End
If the Beta Program is available in your Country and you are able to join, click on the I'm In Button and update the App afterwards
Again: If you don't see this Dialog the Beta Program is not available in your Country or the number of Beta Users is already reached.
In this case, wait until the App Update is available on the regular Channel for all Users